miconda on May 12th, 2010
Fraunhofer FOKUS, Room 1008
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31 10589 Berlin - see venue of the location
It is an open event, with no participation fee. However, registration is required via email at:
in order to dimension the meeting place logistics and send you location details. If you plan to attend, please send registration email as soon as possible, no later than June 3.
The meeting gives you the opportunity to meet developers, say your opinions about current state and future development, network with people using the project.
Following developers and community members announced so far the presence to this event:
- Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul (iptel.org)
- Jiri Kuthan (iptel.org)
- Inaki Baz Castillo (kamailio)
- Jesus Rodriguez (voztelecom)
- Elena-Ramona Modroiu (asipto)
- Daniel-Constantin Mierla (asipto)
- Henning Westerholt (1&1)
- Marcus Hunger (sipgate)
- Marius Zbihlei (1&1)
- Stefan Sayer (sems)
- Dragos Vingarzan (openimscore)
- Bogdan Pintea (ser)
Among topics to be discussed:
- new features in development version
- next steps in Kamailio – SER duplicated modules integration
- next release roadmap – time lines and goals
- project management and resources
Feel free to propose topics via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10:00 – 10:30: Welcome the participants
- 10:30 – 12:30: Morning Session – Discussing current state of the project
- 12:30 – 13:30: Lunch
- 13:30 – 16:30: Afternoon Session – Future development and project management
- 16:30 – 17:00: Ending the meeting
- 18:00 – 00:00: Social networking – Dinner
Note that the days before, Amoocon 2010 takes place in Rostock, Germany, and SIP Router project is present with two presentations about Asynchronous SIP Processing and Doing SIP Routing in Lua.
The days after the devel meeting, LinuxTag 2010 takes place in Berlin, where our project has a presentation about Distributed VoIP platforms and a stand for the entire duration of this event – 4 days – come and visit us at LinuxTag!
For USA, there is a plan to schedule a social networking event on June 22, tied to Advanced Training for Carriers – if you are interested to join the event in Miami, please send an email to email@example.com.