Date: 15:00 UTC, April 14, 2010 (Time Converter)
Place: #sip-router on irc.freenode.net
- (dcm) kamailio 3.0.2 - show-stoppers, when?
SIP Router related:
- (dcm) new in development, what we added so far and what we want to finish before 3.1 - add yourself:
- dcm: my topics: cfg debugger, lua and dispatcher
- (ap) work-in-progress: async tls (60%), cancel reason (98%), module interface ng (50%)
- (dcm) merging some of duplicated modules (e.g., sl)
- (dcm) identify if there are modules in K or S that include the functionality from the other version and are more evolved so one version can be simply copied in common modules directory and the other removed (e.g., pdt)
- (dcm) any nice solution for xlog modules? K version reuses the PV framework, S version still has its own specifiers parsing
- (dcm) any resolution for dialog module new design - Timo, Inaki?
- (dcm) proposing dates for going to testing and release of 3.1
- (jh) texops modules should be merged, s domain module is more advanced than k one and possibly could replace it.
- (jh) easy fixing of module function parameters
- (jh) non-blocking tls implementation
- (jh) perhaps also possibility to specify in code that a function call should be performed asynchronously.
- (jh) replace mi with rpc in all modules
- (jh) get rid of all modes and have only one in 3.1
- (mz) integration of ser cfg framework in kamailio's modules - status and future development
- (mz) phasing out kamctl for mi command and updating documentation to reflect the changes (kamctl mi commands are to be replaced by sercmd)
- (os) splitting out the radius part from the acc module
- (hw) planned new module addition: matrix like datastructure
Following developers announced intention to participate (add yourself, alphabetic order):
- Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul (ap)
- Daniel-Constantin Mierla (dcm)
- Elena-Ramona Modroiu
- Henning Westerholt (hw)
- Inaki Baz Castillo
- Juha Heinnanen (jh)
- Marius Zbihlei (mz)
- Ovidiu Sas (os)
- Timo Reimann