The page collects the summary (draft notes) of the new features in SIP Express Router (SER) and Kamailio (OpenSER) development version.
This source tree branch will result in release 4.0.0 - release date proposal: Q1 2013.
Current stable branch is: 3.3
- New PV's:
- $Mf(idx), $Bf(idx), $Sf(idx) - Direct access to individual transaction, branch and script flags.
- New options to rtpproxy_manage(), rtpproxy_offer(), rtpproxy)_answer():
- b - add the contents of a PV to the callid. Can be used to create per-branch rtpproxy sessions.
- Add option to check if callid of reply matches the callid of the request. If the test fails, the reply will not be matched to the transaction.
- Remember per branch onreply_route and onfailure_route settings. Each branch can now have its own reply and failure route.
- New PV's:
- $T_reply_reason - Provide the reason phrase for the current or winning reply in the transaction, just like $T_reply_code does for the code
- $T_reply_last - Provide the reply code for the previous (stored) reply in the transaction.
- New statistics: active_transactions - Number of transaction still waiting for a reply.
Set the name of the table holding the version of the table structures used by modules. Default value is "version".
- Many bugfixes to existing doxygen code documentation in modules and core
- Several extensions to doxygen documentation in modules and core